December 6, 2006

Tis the season for recalling;)

yesterday evening (Tuesday), I pretty much was couped up in the house until 5pm. My sister was unfortunately sick so besides cleaning up the house I was also making sure she was okay. Oh and by the way I was pissed with Charter Cable because on Tuesday we lost our cable around 11am and didn't get it back till 6pm appearantly that evening. So about 5pm I decide to leave the house for a minute just to get some air.

So I decide to drive on the highway with really no destination in mind. Then I decide on the Saint Louis Galleria and boy I don't know what the hell I was thinkin. Normally it takes me about 15 minutes to get there, well appearantly everyone was in the mood to cause traffic jams on all the major highways so my trip to the mall turned into the nomadic journey which lasted about an hour. So I get there and my sister calls me RIGHT as I'm on the parking lot and asks if I want to go to HOOTERS downtown for some crab legs. So of course I say yes then I sit in my car and think about the previous 2 minutes.

A) my sis just called me to (somewhat) hangout.
B) my sis called me
C) my sis called me and she didn't cus me out.
D) my sis must REALLY be sick.

So after pondering that all, I go in the mall and chillout going throughout the mall just walking and getting my head cleared. I go through shops and try to figure out what to get for presents for my family and friends. Even as I write this up I'm STILL not sure what I'm getting people.

So around 8pm I make it back home and my sis is getting ready. I drive us downtown to the HOOTERS location and we are lucky enough to get a parking spot right in front of the restuarant. We go in and are seated and boy you are talking PACKED. We both get orders of crab legs and french fries. As we are waiting for our food we make small talk and watch the interactions of the other fellow customers.

The food finally comes after 20 minutes of waiting and let me tell you what EVER they use for seasoning, opened my nose UP!!!! Oh and my tongue was also on fire....I just kept telling my waitress to keep the soda i was drinking coming through. So about an hour later we leave there and go to Walgreens so she can get her medicine and get my mom some cream for her coffee. We finally get back home and we crash. Overall I had a nice time kickin it with her, I wish we could do it more often, yet unfortunately I wanna wring her neck 90% of the time because of her mouth.

So fast forward to today (Wednesday). I had work from 9:30am till 6pm. yet I didn't leave until 7pm. I make home by 7:30pm and my mom isn't there. I was a bit surprised because she needed me to help her with something. So since she wasn't there, I went to Danielle and Mina's house. We chilled out there for around 45 minutes and then made our way to TEXAS ROADHOUSE off of highway 44 and Lindbergh. Interesting place, where you can eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. Word of advice, if you plan on going there for ANYTHING wear some boots, not your cute ass boots, I mean ya shit kicker boots. Because you will be kickin around so many damn peanut shells you might end up taking some home with ya and not notice it until it's too late.

So we call it a night around 10pm and I get home from their house around 10:50pm. Right now it's about midnight and i'm now in bed chillin on my laptop watching TEEN WOLF. LOVE THIS MOVIE, I even watched it this morning before i went to work. Well i hope you have a wonderful night. Also keep in mind your christmas list for those who have been good this year and cross off those who have been naughty and can go straight to hell. You just might have a resolution or 2 for the New Year.

As far as my list on either side goes and ESPECIALLY on my resolutions....well lets just say ya girl has definitely started early;) Smooches;)
Copyright @ All That MsJazz. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign